Our Food and Drug (FDA) practice, collaborates with manufacturers, suppliers and importers in activities related to the manufacture and sale of food supplements, medicines, medical devices, food, beauty and perfumery products, beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and cleansing products, by offering , among others, the following services:
- Review of the labeling and packaging of products in accordance with Health Mexican Official Standards.
- Consultancy in relation to legal requirements for the manufacture, supply, distribution, marketing and importation of products subject to sanitary regulation.
- Obtaining authorizations to advertise products subject to sanitary regulation.
- Lobbying and negotiation with the Federal Commission for Protection against Sanitary Risks (COFEPRIS).
- Internal audits to determine compliance with health regulations.
- Processing and obtaining permits and health records by COFEPRIS.
- Providing lectures to our clients, explaining to their officials and staff the sanitary legislation applicable to their products and monitoring the process of compliance to the applicable laws and regulations.